When it comes to successful weight loss, I know what to do because I've done it. I was a chubby kid and I was overweight for many of my pre-nutritionist adult years. Losing weight isn't difficult, but it takes dedication and patience because it's a slow process that has to last a lifetime. Let me share my top tips - I'll tell you what to do to lose weight and how I did it.
1. Determine How Many Calories You Need Every Day
You can use a calorie calculator to estimate how many calories you need every day and you can adjust that number if you like. Each pound of fat on your body is equivalent to 3,500 calories, so if you cut your calorie intake by 500 calories each day, you'll lose about one pound per week. Don't cut your calories too low, however; you need to get enough food so you get all the daily nutrients you need. Plus that type of crash-dieting doesn't lead to permanent weight loss. You need to choose a calorie level that you can follow comfortably.
I'm not very big person, so I aim for 1,500 calories every day. I choose healthy foods and I watch my portion sizes carefully.
1. Determine How Many Calories You Need Every Day
You can use a calorie calculator to estimate how many calories you need every day and you can adjust that number if you like. Each pound of fat on your body is equivalent to 3,500 calories, so if you cut your calorie intake by 500 calories each day, you'll lose about one pound per week. Don't cut your calories too low, however; you need to get enough food so you get all the daily nutrients you need. Plus that type of crash-dieting doesn't lead to permanent weight loss. You need to choose a calorie level that you can follow comfortably.
I'm not very big person, so I aim for 1,500 calories every day. I choose healthy foods and I watch my portion sizes carefully.

No comments:
Post a Comment