Drink Plenty of Water
You might be drinking a lot of your daily calories. Sugary soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and even healthy beverages like milk and fruit juice can be high in calories. Water has no calories, so it's a good beverage to drink when you're watching your weight. For variety, you can add a slice of lemon or lime to a glass of water or buy sparkling water if you like fizz. You can also choose "vitamin water" beverages that add a little more flavor and a few vitamins, but look at the labels - many contain a lot of sugar and calories. Alternatively, you can choose diet drinks sweetened with zero-calorie sweeteners.
When I was overweight, I drank a lot of sugary sodas. Today I prefer the vitamin waters that are sweetened with a bit of stevia.
You might be drinking a lot of your daily calories. Sugary soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and even healthy beverages like milk and fruit juice can be high in calories. Water has no calories, so it's a good beverage to drink when you're watching your weight. For variety, you can add a slice of lemon or lime to a glass of water or buy sparkling water if you like fizz. You can also choose "vitamin water" beverages that add a little more flavor and a few vitamins, but look at the labels - many contain a lot of sugar and calories. Alternatively, you can choose diet drinks sweetened with zero-calorie sweeteners.
When I was overweight, I drank a lot of sugary sodas. Today I prefer the vitamin waters that are sweetened with a bit of stevia.

No comments:
Post a Comment