Jan 14, 2010

2. Track Your Calories - In and Out
Shereen Jegtvig
This is the crucial step - the one that will help you reach your weight loss goal. Keep track of everything you eat and drink every day - and the amounts - in a food diary. It's very easy to lose track of how much food you're really consuming so a food diary keeps you in control of your diet. A food diary can be as simple as a little note book or use an online food diary like Calorie Count, which calculates calorie intake for you and even tells you if you're choosing healthy foods.
I made my own food diary in the past, but today I'd recommend Calorie Count. Using the food diary helped me keep track of calories, and it also made me aware of the types of foods I chose every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment