Get Some Exercise
Exercise burns calories and keeps your muscles strong, so choose a combination of cardiovascular training and resistance exercises. You can join a health club, or buy a few fitness DVDs and set up your own workout room at home. I think the best part about exercising is how good your body feels as you get stronger. And when your body feels good, you're going to be more motivated to take care of yourself by eating right.
I like walking the best. Most of the year, all I need is a good pair of walking shoes, but during the winter I go to a health club to walk on a treadmill.
Exercise burns calories and keeps your muscles strong, so choose a combination of cardiovascular training and resistance exercises. You can join a health club, or buy a few fitness DVDs and set up your own workout room at home. I think the best part about exercising is how good your body feels as you get stronger. And when your body feels good, you're going to be more motivated to take care of yourself by eating right.
I like walking the best. Most of the year, all I need is a good pair of walking shoes, but during the winter I go to a health club to walk on a treadmill.

No comments:
Post a Comment